The accounts payable helps keep control of your suppliers enabling you to easily reconcile with your suppliers statements and help ensure continuity of supply to service your customers.
- Full transaction history allowing access to paid and unpaid transactions.
- Ageing of amounts owing alongside a monthly purchase history for the current year compared to the previous year, this screen will allow access to historical data.
- Invoices can be approved for payments by date due, this enables several remittance advices runs to be performed during the month enabling you to take advantage of worthwhile discounts.
- Multiple suppliers ledgers can be setup within the company if required, being a separate ledger and keeping it's own purchases information.
- Pruchased orders for the suppliers can be easily accessed for review and follow up.
- Remittance advices can be printed on plain paper or sent via email.
- Attachments specific to the supplier can be uploaded allowing easy access to all authorised users.
- Notes or diary entries can be placed on suppliers allowing follow up and easy review of communication.